An initiative funded by the City of Toronto, we offer the following services through out StreetSmartsTO initiative:
- Cycling Workshops: Free to the public throughout the year, including workshops like Cycling 101, Rules of the Road, Biking in all Weather Conditions, to name a few. To see the full list of workshops, check out our workshops page.
- Bike Safety Stations: Our popular pop-up bike safety stations are stationed throughout the spring, summer, and fall. We provide basic safety checks, free lights in the fall, updated cycling maps, and talk to people about what we’re up to. We aim to host these stations in every ward of the city. To keep track of our bike safety stations, check out our events page.
- Get Lit! Stations: Our signature fall campaign, we give out free front and back lights to anyone who stops by our tent. We also provide safety checks at these stations. Our Get Lit! Stations are held in October and the first two weeks of November, but you can stop by our office as well to grab your free lights (while inventory lasts).
- Education Videos: Developed in 2021, our cycling education videos feature bike maintenance and road rules videos that teach and inform cyclists about basic skills and cycling etiquette. These videos are also available in different languages. For more information, check out our education videos page here.
How to collaborate with us:
- If you are a representative from a Councillor's office, or a representative from the Toronto Public Library, you can book workshops with us free of cost. To inquire about booking workshops, bike safety stations, or group rides, contact us at @[email protected]
- We're always looking to collaborate with local community groups, farmers markets, and various events popping up across the city; if you are interested in having a Cycle Toronto Bike Safety Station or a Fall GET LIT! Station, contact us at [email protected]